Many people choose to downsize to a smaller property, perhaps when their children leave home or when they retire. This can mean re-evaluating lifestyle choices and adjusting to a smaller living space. ClearMove will support this process with practical, professional advice to facilitate a stress-free and efficient move.
You can choose how much support you require. ClearMove will co-ordinate the necessary services and suppliers for you to enable an efficient process.
- Full inventory of contents, including attics, garages, outbuildings, garden furniture, plants and machinery
- Assessment of new floor plans and space management
- Sourcing outlets for rehoming, charity donations and recycling
- Liaising with auction houses for valuations
- Sale of surplus items
- Scheduling and management of packing and removals
- Arranging shipment or storage
- Waste removal and house cleaning
- Preparing house for sale, including staging properties
- Management of final utility bills and management company expenses
- Co-ordinating contents into new premises