A house clearance is a daunting prospect, and can often involve dealing with generations of household items. For family members, there are emotional ties that can make the process even more challenging. ClearMove provide sensitive and practical support to families or individuals to help you to process the house contents efficiently and quickly.
You can choose how much support you require. ClearMove will co-ordinate the necessary services and suppliers for you to enable an efficient process.
- Full inventory of contents, including attics, garages, outbuildings, garden furniture, plants and machinery
- Sourcing outlets for rehoming, charity donations and recycling
- Liaising with auction houses for valuations
- Sale of surplus items
- Scheduling and management of packing and removals
- Arranging shipment or storage
- Waste removal and house cleaning
- Preparing house for sale, including staging properties for photography or viewings
- Management of final utility bills and management company expenses